How We Pack
We want to make sure that your cards arrive safely and accurately. Here's how we make sure mistakes are minimized and cards arrive undamaged. We do this with every single break regardless of value.
- All hits are put into a soft sleeve and then put into a plastic top loader. This is usually done live on our stream during the break.
- Any non-hit cards are put into a hard plastic case NOT a team bag.
- Packing slips are printed for all customers to minimize mistakes during the picking-and-packing process.
- Masking tape is applied to the opening of top loaders just in case they slip out during shipping. (Not scotch tape; people really use scotch tape?)
- Then everything is packed into a padded envelope.
- Finally, all shipments are shipped with a tracking number.